With image centric social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Pinterest and others, images have become an universal language. 70% of e-commerce websites visitors say that the quality of a product image is extremely important in selecting a product. Image editing will turn poor-quality photos into better representations of your products.
High Quality Images Are A Must.
- Images have a purpose: they explain your visitor what your products/services are in a few seconds.
- Images need to be effective: emotional appeal – does it make the user want it? Rational appeal – does it show the benefits of the products/services? Brand appeal – Do the photos fit your brand?
- 60% of consumers are more likely to contact a business if its images shows up on local search results.
- Consumers think that a quality product image is more important than its description (54%), its ratings & reviews (53%) and its specifications (63%).
- All images need to be optimized in order to upload fast on any devices. No one will wait for more than a few seconds for your content to upload.
High quality photos retain attention.
Can’t you almost smell the coffee?
Catherine Simms provides in-depth knowledge of web design, website set-up and search optimization, with unrivaled personal and professional customer service. Exceptional at trouble-shooting technical issues, and providing valuable e-commerce insights. Highly recommended.Robert H. GCUSA - New York, NY